Our corporation and each of its members must adhere to all Alliance Policies. Whenever corporation and alliance policies are in conflict, alliance policies take precedence.
Choose Your Cut Policy
100% of our wealth comes from member donations. We want our members to be proud of being part of our community, and to express that pride by choosing when and how they choose to contribute. We encourage members to regularly contribute (ISK, Assets, and Industry Jobs) what they feel we deserve within their individual means to provide.
All members are required to join and use both our Corporation Discord and our Alliance Discord for (almost) all corp/alliance text and voice communications. The primary exception would be in-game text for Fleets.
Friendly Fire Policy
- Legality is in reference to Crimewatch mechanics, applicable in both Hisec and Lowsec. (In Lowsec, CONCORD does not intervene when crimes are committed, but you do still receive a penalty to your security status.)
- Illegal friendly fire is always prohibited under any and all circumstances.
- Legal friendly fire is permitted if and only if an engagement between corpmates and any restrictions therein have been agreed upon in advance for a limited duration of time.
- The purpose of legal friendly fire is to facilitate PVP training among corpmates (especially fleet vs fleet training), and to take advantage of certain mechanics in combat (such as purposefully webbing a fleetmate in order to decrease their time to align and accelerate to warp).
- If the engagement was not agreed upon, then it is NOT acceptable to engage a corpmate under any other circumstance, even if they are suspect, criminal, has a killright available on them, etc. In other words, the normal Rules of Engagement do not apply to other corpmates.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the following restriction applies to all engagements: cease fire once armor is at or below approximately 10%. This restriction is intended to ensure that training engagements do not result in ship losses except when ship losses are declared in advance to be acceptable for the duration of the engagement
- Violations will be reviewed and penalties assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Violations will only be reviewed if corp leadership has been notified. Otherwise, it will be assumed that any attacks and ship losses occurred within the agreed upon terms and conditions
- Violations may include up to and including 110% the estimated value to replace the ship at one of the five tradehubs and expulsion from the corporation
Hangar Access Policy
- Take only what you need and as much as you need for personal use by you and your alts.
- Unless granted permission:
- Do not take more than what you need. Use Shift+Drag to specify exact quantities. If you accidentally take too much, put it back.
- Take items for the purposes of selling, contracting, or trading it to someone other than a fellow corpmate who needs that item
Multiple Character Membership Policy
- Members MAY have alts in the corp
- It is RECOMMENDED that mains be chosen in the social sense; it is NOT REQUIRED that mains be the highest skill level alt, but it is RECOMMENDED that mains be the most frequently used alt
- The rank of Alts MUST NOT exceed the rank of the main, but they MAY be of rank below that of main
- Members MAY have alts/mains in other corps/alliances provided they have a standing of at least 0 unless given permission
NPC Faction Alignment Policy
Our corporation strives to maintain high standings with the four empires, the Servant Sisters of EVE (SOE), and Outer Ring Excavations (ORE). High standings with the four empires provides us with safe passage, low taxes, and high mission rewards when operating in empire space. High standings with SOE and ORE provide us with access to their Loyalty Point (LP) store and the very unique items they provide.
In order to prevent standings loss with these factions, we kindly ask that all members reject all missions, with the exception of special missions, in which one of the four empires, SOE, or ORE is the enemy. Special missions include storyline missions and epic arcs. All other missions may be accepted freely. This allows us to maintain high standings with opposing factions concurrently without meddling in empire affairs.
Ship Replacement Policy
For reimbursement of a destroyed ship, please contact CEO Archer en Tilavine via EVEmail. All reimbursements and their amounts are given at Archer’s sole discretion. In general:
- Reimbursements will be given whenever no major breach of protocol exists in how the ship was used
- If in fleet, you were following the orders of your Commander
- You did not fly anything you could not afford to lose
- You did not autopilot or engage in an activity while AFK (such as AFK mining)
- You used a corporation-approved fit, or a fit deemed to be ‘good’ by a Fittingmaster
- You and/or your fleet (“You”) as a whole were vigilant with regards to situational awareness
- You monitored Local chat
- You noted the presence of potential spies (ie. snooping players of a neutral corporation)
- You constantly spammed D-scan and attempted to retreat when combat probes or warping ships were detected
- Reimbursements may be reduced or waived depending on the number, frequency, repetition, and severity of protocol breaches
- Reimbursement for insurance premium will be given with proof of insurance (issue and payment)